1. Member, Under Graduate Curriculum Revision Committee-2019,
University of Delhi for revision of 3500 courses offered by 47 Departments under 68 programmes with the direct involvement of 3392 Resource Persons: 53 Heads of Departments, 410 Teachers as course coordinators, 2121 Teachers as Working Group Members, 133 students and 345 Ex-students under Learning Outcome based Curriculum Framework (LOCF).
2. Coordinator: Under Graduate Curriculum Revision Committee-2019,
Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi for the revision of 68 Chemistry courses offered by Department of Chemistry under 6 UG Programmes (B.Sc. Hons. Chemistry, B.Sc. Programme Life Sciences, B.Sc. Programme Physical Sciences, B.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, B.Sc. Applied Life Sciences Agro Chemicals and Pest Management) with direct participation of 120 resource persons.
3. Member, Committee of Courses, BSc Hons Polymer Science, University of Delhi 2019-21.
4. Special Invitee, Committee of Courses, Under Graduate Courses (UG) in Chemistry-2019, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi.
5. Special Invitee, Standing Committee on Academic Matters (11 July 2019),University of Delhi.
6. Special Invitee, Academic Council meeting on 15 & 16 July 2019,University of Delhi.
7. Coordinator, e-Procurement Training from 7 November 2017 to 8 November 2017 organized for Colleges of University of Delhi, at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, New Delhi-110075 in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. Under this initiative Constituent colleges of University of Delhi could start procurement through e-tendering which was pending since past one and half year.
8. Member, Hostel Committee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College 2017-18.
9. Member, Committee for evaluation of Tender for Mess Services in both Boys and Girls Hostel, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College. 2017.
10. Member, Canteen Committee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20. Prepared the tender document and completed all procedures to Implement e-tendering to hire canteen services.
11. Member, Committee for allotment of Boys’ & Girls’ Hostels and Residential flats for Teaching and Non-teaching staff, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, 2017.
12. Convener, Attendance Committee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, 2017- 18.
13. Member, Attendance Committee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, 2018- 19.
14. Member, Proctorial Board, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, 2018-19.
15. Warden, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Girl's Hostel 2017-2018. Prepared all rules and regulation to govern the hostel (Student accomodation, Functioning of the mess, recruitment of office staff and establishment of the office). Prepared the Document for e-tendering to hire mess services for hostel and completed all the procedures to publish, opening, evaluate and award of tender. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College became the FIRST COLLEGE among the constituent colleges of University of Delhi to implement e-tendering process.
16. Convener Vivekananda Study Circle, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College. 2014 & 2015, 2017-2018, 2018-19, till date
17. Covener Technical Committee at Ramjas College Student Union Elections-2013.
18. Conducted Ramjas College Student Union Election for the years 2007 to 2013.
19. Member, Organizing Committee, International Conference on Interface between Chemistry & Environment (ICICE) held on 13-14 December 2012 at Ramjas College, University of Delhi.
20. Member, Organizing Committee, National Workshop on Renewable Energy & Environment(NWREE) held on 28-29 January 2011 organized by Department of Chemistry Ramjas College, University of Delhi.
21. Worked in Central Admission Committee of Ramjas College for the years 2010, 11 and 2012.
22. In charge Examination Cell at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, GGSIP University, New Delhi. 2006.
Faculty Development Programmes conducted at UGC HRDC, CPDHE University of Delhi
1. Coordinator, Refresher Course on Leadership Building and Communication Skills, Organized by Center for Professional Development in Higher Education, University of Delhi from 19 September 2019 to 30 September 2019.
2. Co-Convener, Short Term Course on Moocs, e-content development and Open Educational Resources, Organized by Center for Professional Development in Higher Education, University of Delhi from 12 July 2019 to 18 July 2019.
3. Convener, Short Term Course on Personality Development, Leadership and Ethics Organized by Center for Professional Development in Higher Education, University of Delhi from 23rd October 2018 to 29th October2018
4. Co-Convener, Orientation Programme OR-90, Organized by Center for Professional Development in Higher Education, University of Delhi from 21st November 2017 to 19thDecember 2017