1. Chemoenzymatic Modifications on D-Glucose: Towards Synthesis of Bicyclonucleosides of Therapeutic Importance
Raman K. Sharma, Divya Mathur, Sukhdev Singh, Kapil, Rajendra K. Saxena, Virinder S. Parmar, Ashok K. Prasad Trends Carbo. Res. 2010, 2, 1-9.
2. Biocatalytic Deacylation Studies on Tetra-O-acyl-β-D-xylofuranosyl Nucleosides: Synthesis of xylo-LNA Monomers
Sunil K. Singh, Vivek K. Sharma, Kapil Bohra, Carl E. Olsen, Ashok K. Prasad J. Org. Chem. 2011, 76, 7556-7562.
3. Diastereoselective Acetylation Studies on 4-C-Hydroxymethyl-1,2-O-isopropylidene-3-O-alkyl-β-L-threo-Pentofuranose: Key Precursor for Biocompatible Sugar-PEG Copolymers
Divya Mathur, Kapil Bohra, Sumati Bhatia, Manish Kumar, Priyanka Verma, Rajendra K. Saxena, Virinder S. Parmar, Ashok K. Prasad Trends Carbo. Res. 2011, 3, 42-50.
4. Sugar-PEGylated Polymers for Drug Delivery Applications
Sumati Bhatia, Kapil Bohra, Manish Kumar, Chandrakant Mukesh, Ashok K. Prasad Trends Carbo. Res. 2012, 4, 1-9.
5. Multi-component One Pot Synthesis of Novel Coumarinyldihydropyridines Under Solvent Free Conditions.
Kapil Bohra, Deepti Sharma, Banty Kumar, Carl E. Olsen, Virinder S. Parmar, Ashok K. Prasad Journal of Indian Chemical Society 2013, 90, 1885-1891.
6. Design and Synthesis of LNA-Based Mercaptoacetamido-Linked Nucleoside Dimers
Vivek K. Sharma, Sunil K. Singh, Kapil Bohra, Chandra Shekar Reddy L., Vinod Khatri, Carl E. Olsen, Ashok K Prasad Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids 2013, 32, 256-272.
7. Synthesis of Triazole-linked LNA-based Non-ionic Nucleoside Dimers Using Cu(I)-catalyzed ‘Click’ Reaction.
Singh, S. K.; Sharma, V. K.; Kapil Bohra; Olsen, C. E.; Prasad, A. K. Curr. Org. Syn. 2013, 11, 1-10.
8. Synthesis of Sugar-modified Triazole-linked Nucleoside Dimers.
Kapil Bohra; Srivastava, S.; Olsen, C. E.; Prasad, A. K.; Trends Carbo. Res. 2014, 6, 27-32.
9. Smriti Srivastava, Devla Bimal, Kapil Bohra, Balram Singh, Prija Ponnan, Ruchi Jain, Mandira Varma-Basil, Jyotirmoy Maity, M. Thirumal, Ashok K. Prasad, 2018. Synthesis and antimycobacterial activity of 1-(b-D-Ribofuranosyl)-4- coumarinyloxymethyl- / -coumarinyl-1,2,3-triazole, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 150, 268-281, Impact Factor 4.816 (UGC Reference Number 28767).
10. Smriti Srivastava, Vipin K. Maikhuri, Rajesh Kumar, Kapil Bohra, Harbansh Singla, Jyotirmoy Maity, Ashok K. Prasad, 2018. Synthesis and Photophysical Studies on N1-(2′-O,4′-C-Methyleneribofuranonucleoside-3′-yl)-C4-(coumarin-7-oxymethyl)-1,2,3-triazoles, Carbohydrate Research, 470, 19-25, Impact Factor 1.929 (UGC Reference Number 5036).
11. Click synthesis of N 1 -(β-D-ribofuranosyl)-C 4 - (coumarin-4″-yl)-1,2,3-triazoles.
Vipin K. Maikhuri, Kapil Bohra, Smriti Srivastava, Kavita & Ashok K. Prasad, 2019. Synthetic Communications, (Article in Press).
1. Delivered "Oral Lecture" in national conference on "Material Science and Technology: Current Trends and Future Prospects" on 7 Feb 2012, organized by Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
2. Delivered "Oral Lecture" in international conference on "Challenges in chemistry and biology of carbohydrates" on 22 Jan 2014, organized by ACCTI, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun, Utrakhand, India.
3. Presented "Research Paper" in international conference on "Emerging trends in development of drugs and devices" on 21-23 Jan 2013, organized by department of chemistry, University of Delhi.
4. Presented "Research Paper" in 27th International Carbohydrate Symposium on 12-17 Jan 2014, organized by IISc Bangalore, India.
5. Presented "Research Paper" in Indo-German workshop on "New perspectives for nano-carriers in biomedical applications" on 14 Jan 2013, organized by department of chemistry, University of Delhi.
6. Presented "Research Paper" in 20th ISCB International Conference on "Chemistry and medicinal plants in translational medicine for healthcare" on 1-4 Mar 2014, organized by department of chemistry, University of Delhi.