1. Assistant Professor, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (University of Delhi) Delhi, India, From July, 2014 till date.
2. Post Doctoral Researcher under the guidance of Prof. Jong-Hyun Ahn, School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Yonsei University, South Korea from March, 2013 to December, 2013.
3. Post Doctoral Researcher under the guidance of Prof. Jong-Hyun Ahn, School of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, SungKyunKwan University, South Korea from July, 2012 to December, 2012.
4. Assistant Professor (Adhoc), Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi, India, July, 2011 to March, 2012.
5. Chemistry Teacher, Sumermal Jain Public School, Janak Puri, New Delhi, India, From July, 2006 to March, 2007.
1. Drying‐Mediated Self‐Assembled Growth of Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Wires and their Heterostructures, Seoung‐Ki Lee, Jae‐Bok Lee, Jyoti Singh, Kuldeep Rana, Jong‐Hyun Ahn, Advanced Materials 27 (28), 4142-4149, 2015, Impact factor: 17.49, Citation: 1
2. New Single-Source Precursor for Bismuth Sulfide and its Use as Low-Cost Counter Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Ratna Chauhan, Jyotsna Chaturvedi, Manoj Trivedi, Jyoti Singh, Kieran C. Molloy, Gabriele Kociok-Köhn, Dinesh P. Amalnerkar, Abhinav Kumar, Inorganica Chimica Acta 430, 168-175, 2015, Impact factor: 1.853, Citations: 6
3. A graphene-based transparent electrode for use in flexible optoelectronic devices, Kuldeep Rana, Jyoti Singh, Jong Hyun Ahn, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2 (15), 2646-2656, 2014, Impact factor: 4.696, Citations: 37
4. Highly conductive freestanding graphene films as anode current collectors for flexible lithium-ion batteries, Kuldeep Rana, Jyoti Singh, Jeong-Taik Lee, Jong Hyeok Park, Jong-Hyun Ahn, ACS applied materials & interfaces 6 (14), 11158-11166, 2014, Impact factor: 6.723, Citations: 11
5. 1, 2-Bis (diphenylphosphino) ethane nickel (II) dithiocarbamate as potential precursor for nickel sulfide: Effect of counter anion on phase and morphology, Ratna Chauhan, Manoj Trivedi, Jyoti Singh, Kieran C Molloy, Gabriele Kociok-Köhn, Uttamrao P Mulik, Dinesh P Amalnerkar, Abhinav Kumar, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 415, 69-74, 2014, Impact factor: 1.853, Citations: 9
6. Plants fabricate Fe-nanocomplexes at root surface to counter and phytostabilize excess ionic Fe, Peddisetty Pardha-Saradhi, Gupta Yamal, Tanuj Peddisetty, Peddisetty Sharmila, Jyoti Singh, Rajamani Nagarajan, Kottapalli S. Rao, Biometals 27 (1), 97-114, 2014, Impact factor: 2.503, Citations: 4
7. Root system of live plants is a powerful resource for the green synthesis of Au-nanoparticles, Peddisetty Pardha-Saradhi, Gupta Yamal, Tanuj Peddisetty, Peddisetty Sharmila, Jyoti Singh, Rajamani Nagarajan, Kottapalli S. Rao, RSC Advances 4 (14), 7361-7367, 2014, Impact factor: 3.84, Citations: 3
8. Reducing Strength Prevailing at Root Surface of Plants Promotes Reduction of Ag+ and Generation of Ag0/Ag2O Nanoparticles Exogenously in Aqueous Phase, Peddisetty Pardha-Saradhi, Gupta Yamal, Tanuj Peddisetty, Peddisetty Sharmila, Shilpi Nagar, Jyoti Singh, Rajamani Nagarajan, Kottapalli S. Rao, PloS one 9 (9), e106715, 2014, Impact factor: 3.234, Citation: 1
9. Selective growth of inorganic nanomaterials on an oxidized graphene scaffold, Bhupendra K. Sharma, Boyoon Choi, Jyoti Singh, Jibeom Yoo, Byungkwon Lim, Jong-Hyun Ahn, Carbon 78, 317-325, 2014, Impact factor: 6.890
10. Efficient Photocatalytic Degradation of Organic Compounds by Ilmenite AgSbO3 under Visible and UV Light Irradiation, Jyoti Singh and S. Uma*, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 113, 12483 (2009) Impact factor: 4.81, Citations: 29
11. Facile Room Temperature Ion-Exchange Synthesis of Sn2+ Incorporated Pyrochlore Type Oxides and Their Photocatalytic Activities, S. Uma*, Jyoti Singh, Vaishali Thakral, Inorganic Chemistry, 48, 11624 (2009) Impact factor: 4.59, Citations: 15
12. Single Step Hydrothermal Synthesis of M(II)Sb2O6 (M = Cd and Zn) Type Antimonates and Their Photocatalytic Properties, Jyoti Singh, Neha Bhardwaj and S. Uma*, Bulletin of Materials Science, 36, 287 (2013) Impact factor: 0.58, Citation: 1
1. National Conference on "Nanoscience- Opportunities and Challenges" organized by Department of Chemistry, Maitreyi College, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 19th & 20th February, 2016.
2. National Conference on Emerging Trends and Future Challenges in Chemical sciences,organized by Department of Chemistry, Kirorimal College, New Delhi, 3rd & 4th February, 2016.
3. International Conference on "Recent Advances in Nano Science and Technology" (RAINSAT) in association with CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute organized by Sathyabhama University, Chennai, India, 08-10th July, 2015.
4. DST-SERB supported national conference on “CLIMATE CHANGE: IMPACTS, ADAPTATION, MITIGATION SCENARIO AND FUTURE CHALLENGES IN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE” organized by Department of Botany, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi, 2nd & 3rd March, 2015.
5. International Conference on “Advances in Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, ICANN 2016” ,Jamia Millia Islamia, 4th & 5th November, 2016.